"Magic, or the Arcane Arts, is a form of primeval energy bound to runes, symbols and emblems."
Runesmithing is the act of using Runes to invest Magic into an inanimate object.
List of RunesEdit
- Animate - Provides independent thought and weak emotions.
- Colour - Adds one of four primary colours.
- Enforce - Increases an objects strength.
- Language - Allows for understanding of vocabulary.
- Larynx - Allows for emitting vocabulary as sound.
- Movement - Allows for movement of body parts. One must be placed for each limb or bendable section.
- Opinion - Allows for personal choice.
- Personality - A complex rune, used to roughly determine a personality using three variables.
- Sentiment - Allows for greater, more complex emotions.
- Sight - Allows for basic, black and white vision.
- Enhance - Improves any other rune's power and effect by placing this on top of it.
- Illuminate - Allows the ability to emit light out of any holes or runes in the object.
- Obedience - Makes the object more likely to obey a command by a select person.
- Hearing - Allows the object to hear sounds.
- Touch - Allows the object to feel textures and surfaces.
- Sense - Allows the object to instinctively know where it a part of it is.
- Knowledge - Allows the object to learn new concepts or patterns.
- Direction - Gives the object a sense of direction without needing a clear view of the sun.
- Imagination - Allows for the generation of new ideas, patterns and theories, as well as artistic inspiration.
- Deceive - Rarely used, this Rune allows for the object to lie