When translated directly from Elven, Marazan means "United Land".
Bodies of LandEdit
Marazan is home to five continents and many islands.
List of Continents
The continents of Marazan are:
List of IslandsEdit
There are many islands of Marazan, mainly around Raxus and Hapec, though some are in the Great Oases. They are:
- Arkland Isle (Arkheon Dicatorship)
- Herjox (Republic of Yern)
- Craveni (Republic of Yern)
- Hylotia (Republic of Yern)
- Erayus Minor (Erayus)
CountriesEditAs of 4989, seven countries rule over Marazan, some peacefully, others not.
- The Erayan Force controls all of Erayus and much of the sea north of Saelonthor, as well as half of the Great Oasis. (Red)
- The Army of Thormieral controls most of central Hapec and a small portion of Saelonthor. (Blue)
- The Bedias Union peacefully rules Bedias and some of the Great Oasis. (Orange)
- The Raxian Legion rules Raxus and some surrounding waters. (Yellow)
- The Saelonthorian Order controls most of Saelonthor. (Dark Purple)
- The Republic of Yern has control of the islands of Herjox, Craveni, Hylotia and the surrounding waters in the Great Oasis. (Purple)
- The Order of Forbidden and Forgotten Magic resides in a small area of northern Hapec. (Cyan)
- The Perpertual Elven Nation controls the eastern peninsula of Hapec, the Perpetual Peninsula. (Green)
- The Arkheon Dictatorship controls the Arkland Isle, an island off the coast of the Perpetual Peninsula. (Pink)
- The Cult of Grimm controls a small splotch of southern Raxus. (Dark Green)
The rest of Marazan is unclaimed. (White)
Although the different nations of Marazan once used several different currencies; a unified currency system was created in the year 3015 at the Gathering of Marazan: Talons, Skulls, Royals, and Crowns. One hundred Talons is worth one Skull, one hundred Skulls is worth one Royal (10,000 Talons). One hundred Royals is worth a single Crown (1,000,000 Talons).